Where are you in your home buying journey?
Thank you for completing the Instant Bond Indicator.
While Nedbank Group Limited and all its subsidiaries and associates and its cessionaries, delegatees or successors in title (collectively 'Nedbank') are Constantly striving to provide a service that is intended to make your banking as easy and convenient as possible, all South African banks are legally Obliged to verify, including identity verification with statutory bodies, and retain information received from you.
Apart from the information you will provide in your application, Nedbank may therefore require additional documentation and information from you.
Where the words 'I', 'me', 'my', 'you' and 'your' are used, these also refer to entities other than natural persons in the event that such entities are represented in this document.
I provide my express consent to Nedbank to process my personal information as defined in legislation, including fingerprints, biometric personal identification details, photographs and identity verification in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act of 2001, for purposes of providing financial services and preventing fraud and money laundering, and to send my personal information to third parties in order to provide a service to me, and also to send such information to foreign countries, when necessary, by electronic or other means for processing. I understand that such countries may not have specific data privacy laws.
1. Nedbank may search, update or place my records at credit reference bureaus and government agencies in order to verify my identity, assess my ability to obtain credit or to provide collateral of any kind, including guarantees or suretyships, and may, on request from another credit provider with whom I have applied for credit, provide my personal information, including my credit reference data, to such credit provider and also make any enquiries that it deems necessary to confirm the details on this form for marketing purposes and to assess my creditworthiness.
2. Nedbank may use my personal information for debt enforcement, including but not limited to recovery, collection, repayment, surrender, enforcement and cession of debts.
3. I confirm that I have fully disclosed my debt repayment history.
1. Nedbank has explained this application form, the product and costs, where applicable, to me and I confirm that I fully understand the contents thereof and that I am completing it of my own free will.
2. Nedbank may undertake identity and fraud prevention checks and share information relating to this application with South African Fraud Prevention Services.
3. I warrant that I have fully answered all questions and responded to requests for information truthfully as part of the assessment process, and that I am not aware of any other information that may affect this application negatively.
4. All consents provided in this document will survive any contractual relationship that I have with Nedbank, unless I provide written notice to Nedbank that I have cancelled such consents.
In addition to the above declaration terms, I undertake that Nedbank may further:
1. furnish my personal information to Nedgroup Life Assurance Company Ltd (Nedgroup life) and/or Nedgroup Insurance Company Ltd (Nedgroup Insurance) or any of their outsourced vendors/ delegates for the purposes of obtaining or servicing insurance policies (if applicable in the circumstances to this application);
2. report or release my personal information including my credit bureau records to any other person to the extent permitted or required by the National Credit Act, other national or provincial legislation, or an order of court or the National Consumer Tribunal established by the National Credit Act; and
3. undertake identity and fraud prevention checks and share information relating to this application with South African Fraud Prevention Services.
4. obtain my salary information from my employer, including a copy of my salary slip.
5. obtain my proof of residence information, including a copy of the relevant document.
Please note that the above mentioned results are only an indication. Nedbank is unable at this stage to provide you with a formal quotation relating to the approval of your loan as the applicable documentation have not been provided and a full assessment has not been done. This is in accordance with the requirements of the National Credit Act, 2005 (“The Act”).
The indication is subject to the following conditions, namely:
This username and password has been sent to your cell phone number ending with the
following 4 digits:
(if these are not the last 4 digits of your cell phone number, kindly review and amend on your application form and retry)
To access your application again, simply visit www.nedbank.co.za/homeloans
and log in.
NB: This password will replace any previous passwords that you may have received for this “username”.
Microsoft Windows (98*, XP, Vista, 7)
Apple Mac OS X
Unsupported browsers-if you are using a browser other than those listed above,
your browser may not display or render the pages correctly. You can also contact
us on firstname.lastname@example.org
to provide us with feedback regarding any issues experienced while using your browser.
*Rapport does not support these operating systems and/or browsers combinations.
Continue with your online application or click here and we will call you back.
NB: This offer is only available when applying online, through a Nedbank Branch or our Home Loans Sales Consultants.
*Terms and conditions apply. To view click here
The application was created in a previous version.
All the steps will have to be revisited if you want to continue with this application.
The application was created in a previous version and can not be viewed.